Plot 32

Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Acquisition



Kept looking at folding wheelbarrows. Saw one in B&Q but thought it wasn't very sturdy. Thought about adapting it to carry my trug - got to thinking that would be a great innovation / invention. As usual, someone has beaten me to it - now (despite me saying it would be an ideal Christmas present) my parents have bought me a Rhino Runna. A great piece of kit - it's sturdy, has a foldable frame and pneumatic tyre and comes complete with trug. £35 incl. delivery from one of Amazon's partners (but available from other outlets). It has a bigger brother - the Bull Runna.

Spent part of Friday and today (with parents) on the plot. Am kicking myself because I forgot to bid on some (10) cloches on Ebay, not far from where I live - which went for about £27 ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home