Plot 32

Friday, July 14, 2006

Saturday, Wednesday, Friday

Despite the lack of posts, I have been working on the plot - 3 days this week as per the title. I shall take my camera up over the weekend, then I'll post some more (long promised) pictures.
In total I reckon I've put about 26 hours of "weeding" in so far but I'm not really counting! When you see the pic's you'll see that I started work at both ends and will shortly finish somewhere near the middle - the simple reason is that the soil dries out more quickly at the Eastern end; however, I also like the idea that people who've been walking past thinking I've achieved very little, will suddenly see a cleared plot when I break through!
Have also ordered a shed so I have to lay a base before it arrives. Then there's water butts to buy ... Could get to be quite an expensive hobby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home