Plot 32

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More poppies

Got a bit tired of counting days so I decided on a change!

Despite what I said in my previous posting, I didn't get to work on the plot on Saturday, Sunday or Monday - domestic chores and the England game on Saturday, too hot on Sunday and Work on Monday. Today I spent another 3 hours taking out poppies and carting dried waste to the bonfire. I reckon I've now cleared about a third of the plot. I also tried to order my Mowerland tiller, only to find that it's out of stock at most retailers - I shall try Mower Magic tomorrow and failing that wait until August.

Some welcome rain is forecast but I have to go to Birmingham on Thursday and stay overnight. Still, I am taking my National Trust card and hoping to get an opportunity to see the Birmingham back-to-backs ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home