Plot 32

Friday, June 30, 2006

Day 7

Quietening down at work now, so I took the opportunity to spend part of the day on the plot. Still too dry and very hot but it's amazing what you can achieve in a few hours. If I'd been able to put in a couple of hours a day I think I'd be well on the way now - as it is I've sometimes only been able to get to the plot once in a week. I'm going to try and go every day for the next few days before the (promised) rain comes at the end of next week.

Incidentally, whilst digging I was surrounded by the smell of strawberry jam - lots of strawberries ripening nearby. I also got to see some of the 'planes practising for the airshow at RAF Waddington - which takes place this weekend - and a nice old boy gave me some strawberries and some brussel plants. Ain't life sweet.

Will post some more pics in the next few days ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home